Whether your products are headed for domestic or international distribution, we can provide you with the fastest, most cost-efficient way to move your products inland to the point of sale, be it from the factory or a port, by rail or by road.
How we can support your inland transportation needs
Through our global network of experienced personnel, local inland transportation entities and dedicated suppliers, we ensure experienced and reliable inland transportation that includes:
- Consultation, network modelling and procurement
- Knowledge of unique local requirements and legislations
- Streamline freight audit processes
- Carbon emission reporting across your supply chain
- Tracking, visibility and event management
- Specialty rigging and load consolidation
- Network optimisation tool to identify optimal routes and modes of transport.
Our global inland transportation network
Experience, flexibility and reliability
Our inland transportation networks across the globe combine our own assets along with those of our trusted suppliers and partners to offer you a consistent service between ports, plants, dealers and other destinations. We can procure services and manage your network to ensure your products are handled in the smoothest and cost-effective way as possible.
Heavy Haul Transport in North America
We can support your heavy haul transportation needs through Keen Transport’s dedicated fleet of specialized tractors and trailers. Keen’s skilled team can create customer trailer and axel configurations to ensure your construction, mining or agricultural equipment of all shapes and sizes are shipped as safely as possible to and from ports, factories, dealers, processing centres, job-sites and end customers.