Whether your products are headed for domestic or international distribution, we can provide you with the fastest, most cost-efficient way to move your products inland to the point of sale, be it from the factory or a port, by rail or by road.
How we can support you
Through our global network of experienced personnel, local inland distribution entities and dedicated suppliers, we ensure experienced and reliable inland transportation that includes:
- Consultation, network modelling and procurement
- Knowledge of unique local requirements and legislations
- Streamline freight audit processes
- Carbon emission reporting across your supply chain
- Tracking, visibility and event management
- Specialty rigging and load consolidation
- Network optimisation tool to identify optimal routes and modes of transport.
Our global inland transportation network
Experience, flexibility and reliability
Our inland transportation networks across the globe combine our own assets along with those of our trusted suppliers and partners to offer you a consistent service between ports, plants, dealers and other destinations. We can procure services and manage your network to ensure your products are handled in the smoothest and cost-effective way as possible.
In 2019, we moved 250,000 units across our 11 inland transportation networks.