Hurricane Dorian update: Normal operations
Hurricane Dorian is now considered a post-tropical storm after a mid-latitude weather front and cold seas altered its tropical characteristics over the weekend.
Latest status from our affected locations in the area
- Jacksonville processing center: open
- Jaxport processing center: open
- Brunswick processing center: open
- Savannah, processing center and terminal: open
- Baltimore: port conditions are normal
We offer our deepest sympathy for everyone affected by Hurricane Dorian. We hope those displaced can return home safely and wish for a speedy recovery to the impacted communities.