Hurricane Dorian update #2
See the latest status from our affected locations.
Hurricane Dorian is now a category 2 storm and gaining speed. It is expected to remain a hurricane over the next few days and it is anticipated to bring impacts to the southeastern US, including the potential for strong winds, heavy rains, and storm surge.
Latest status from our affected locations in the area:
- Jacksonville processing center: port condition returned to normal with certain restrictions
- Jaxport processing center: closed pending port captain’s evaluation
- Brunswick processing center: closed pending port captain’s evaluation
- Savannah, processing center and terminal: closed and will resume normal operations on Friday morning
- Baltimore: port conditions are normal but experiencing delays.
The storm may cause disturbances to Wallenius Wilhelmsen’s vessel schedules and operations along east coast ports.
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of employees and minimize the potential impact to customers and operations. As the storm progresses, we will keep affected customers informed. In the meantime, you can stay updated on our vessel schedules online at:
We offer our deepest sympathy for everyone affected by Hurricane Dorian. We hope those displaced can return home safely and wish for a speedy recovery to the impacted communities.