Dubai vehicle processing centre can boost your supply chain velocity in the Middle East
Our Dubai vehicle processing centre is ideally situated to support the supply chain needs of customers looking to distribute vehicles to the Middle East region and beyond.
Strategically located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) in the west of Dubai, UAE, our vehicle processing facility is well-equipped to serve automotive manufacturers, dealers and importers looking for a gateway to a number of key markets in the Middle East, the subcontinent, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Americas.
Vehicles can be driven to and from Jebel Ali port to our vehicle processing centre, which is about 450 metres away from the RoRo berth, where services such as light accessory fitting, vehicle storage, washing, age prevention and audio system installation are all available.
Automotive customers wanting to ship products, also benefit from Jebel Ali port’s RoRo connectivity offered by carriers like Wallenius Wilhelmsen.
Reflecting on the facility’s services, Faiz Ahmed, customer growth manager, Middle East region, explains: “OEMs and retailers using our processing services not only reduce product delivery time, which has the added benefit of improving their dealer’s turnover, but also stockyard maintenance costs. This allows them to focus on sales, while leaving logistics, assembling light accessory fitting and pre-delivery inspection to us.”
“In addition, offering in and out clearance, land distribution, short and deep-sea services all under one roof saves time for both OEMs and end users, too,” he adds.
Dubai vehicle processing centre fast facts:
- Processing services include accessory fitting, washing, age prevention and audio system installation
- 65,000 square metres of covered storage capacity and options for outdoor storage
- Car equivalent unit capacity of around 2,800, with room for expansion
- Located 450 metres away from RoRo berth, helping to reduce product delivery times
- Situated within the JAFZA Free-trade Zone, meaning customers can eliminate customs duties