Want to streamline your machinery logistics in the Middle East?
Situated near to Jebel Ali port and within a Free-Trade Zone, find out how our Dubai equipment processing centre could help you boost the velocity of your machinery supply chain in the region and beyond
For machinery OEMs looking to distribute their products to and from the Middle East, the subcontinent, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Americas, our Dubai equipment processing centre offers a gateway to key markets.
Found within the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) and 9km from Jebel Ali port, manufacturers can benefit from connectivity to RoRo liner services as well as the opportunity to defer or eliminate customs duties on products for transit in status.
This strategic location can help reduce lead times by keeping inventories close to key markets, while our integrated logistics offering, which includes customs clearance, land distribution and short and deep-sea transportation, can further speed up product delivery times for OEMs and end customers.
In addition, access to the Free-Trade Zone can result in significant cost savings as only one duty charge applies upon export by land to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries for units that are fully assembled within the zone.
Catering to the needs of agricultural, mining and construction OEMs, we can perform a variety of services at the facility including washing, accessory fitting, paint touch-ups, ageing maintenance, inspection and rust prevention, container stuffing/un-stuffing and unit assembly/disassembly.
“By leaving logistics, assembling and pre-delivery inspections to us, OEMs using our JAFZA facilities can focus on sales, while also both reducing product delivery time and stockyard maintenance costs,” says Faiz Ahmed, customer growth manager, Middle East Region.
Fast facts on our Dubai equipment processing facility
- Services include: washing, accessory fitting, paint touch-ups, ageing maintenance, inspection and rust prevention, container stuffing/un-stuffing and unit assembly/disassembly
- 25,351 square metre footprint
- Approximately 1,800 square metres of covered workshop
- Yard capacity equivalent to approximately 450 units of heavy construction equipment
- Port with RoRo connectivity only 9km away
- Location within the JAFZA Free-trade Zone enables customers to postpone, reduce or eliminate customs duties
- Support with managing the customs clearance process